Para información en español, por favor llame la oficina: 212-620-9110.
North Star Fund has two grant cycles per year, one in the spring and one in the fall. The spring cycle deadline is on or about February 15 and the fall cycle deadline is on or about September 15. Applications are accepted beginning six weeks before the deadline.
The next deadline is Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. (EST).line
How to Apply
- Check your organization's eligibility.
- Review our guidelines and grantee directory to see if your organization is a potential fit for funding.
- If you are a larger, direct services organization applying for funding for an organizing project(s), calculate your organization's "organizing budget."
- Start your online application. We recommend that you familiarize yourself with the online system before the deadline, including reviewing the application questions and materials. Be sure to choose the application form that corresponds with the grant category you are applying for.
- All applications must be submitted through North Star Fund's online application. When you access the application form, you will be prompted to create a username and password. This will allow you to save your work and access your application in the future.
- Our Community Funding Committee will evaluate your application and determine whether to request a site visit with your group. If you are selected, a representative of North Star Fund will contact you to set up a site visit.
- Grants are awarded approximately three months after the application deadline.
Our How to Apply Workshop is a great opportunity to ask questions about our guidelines and the online system. If you have problems with the application, or you've never filled out an online application before, feel free to contact Catherine Eusebio, Program Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 620-9110.Start Your Application